855-H2o-SAVE (855-426-7283)

Customer Service

Customer Warning: Doxo.com

Customer Warning:

There is an on-line bill pay website that appears to be affiliated with Montgomery County MUD 46, but it is not. Doxo.com is third-party website that allows people to pay their utility bills via their site. However, doxo.com may charge the customer extra fees, and the WJPA or MUD 46  cannot control when we will receive the customer payments from doxo.com, possibly resulting in a late payment from the member or even disconnection due to non-payment. To make sure you’re paying your water bill directly, visit our website, www.wjpa.org or our online bill payment portal, www.municipalonlinepayments.com.

As always, if you receive suspicious phone calls or emails, from someone claiming to be a representative of the WJPA or MUD 46, requesting payment, please call our office at 1-855-426-7283.

Water & Sewer Customer Service Representative
Can be reached Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm
by calling 855-H2o-SAVE (855-426-7283)

The MUD Tax Office
Can be reached Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm
by calling 855-H2o-SAVE (855-426-7283)

Before calling, please read the FAQ’s below.

Service FAQ’s

Billing FAQ’s

Tax FAQ’s

[/toggle_content title="Where is my meter?"]

A. The meter boxes are located in the front on the property line, usually shared between two houses with both meters in one box.


How do I read my meter?

Why is my bill high?

How do I check for a leak?

I have a leak, what should I do?

How do I reduce the risk of a sewer back-up from the Municipal Utility District main collection line from entering my home?

In the event of a sewer back up…?

Is there a main shut-off valve and where is it located?

Where is my sewer clean-out?

My meter box is full of water!

My meter box is full of dirt - there is no way that they read the meter!

How do I calculate my bill?

Why is my bill high only part of the year?

Do you actually go out and read the meters?

Can I make advance payments on my bill?

Can I have my payment withdrawn from my bank account?

When is my bill due?

Where and how can I pay my bill?

Can I make payment arrangements?

When are MUD tax statements mailed and due?

What if the information (i.e. name, address, etc...) is wrong on my statement? How do I get this corrected?

What if I receive a tax statement and my mortgage company escrows (pays) my taxes?

What type of payment options do you accept?

How do I find out if I am eligible for exemptions?

I sold my property but continue to receive MUD tax statements. How can I remove my name from this account?

What if I did not receive a MUD tax statement and my account becomes delinquent? Will I have to pay penalties?

I recently purchased my home and the sale was handled through an attorney or title company, who collected taxes at closing. Why did I receive a tax statement?

The Woodlands Joint Powers Agency
2455 Lake Robbins Dr
The Woodlands TX 77380


855-H2o-SAVE (855-426-7283)

Hours of Operation:
8:00am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri

For Emergency call
855-H2o-SAVE (855-426-7283)





WaterWorks News Blog